Please give your information and any details regarding the type of role you'd like to learn more about. We will have someone from the Dignitas team reach out if we believe you are a fit for a position at Dignitas. Please check back here for any immediate openings.
Strategic Marketing Associate - WINTER 2017
The Dignitas Associate Program seeks to expose high caliber students to the world of marketing in financials services. Associates are assigned high impact projects that are important to the growth of the firm. Dignitas Associates are provided opportunities to develop their core marketing, research and analytical skills. Associates are also provided with one-on-one mentoring and training with Dignitas’ executives to expand their knowledge and learning experiences.
We are currently seeking to fill for the Winter 2017 quarter or semester. If you are interested in a longer term please specify in your communication what you are looking for.
- High client referral rates
- Low client turnover
- High client satisfaction scores
- High prospective client conversion rates
- High qualified lead generation activity
- High brand awareness in target market
- Market research on prospective client segments and content marketing topics
- Update and maintain client databases
- Perform industry research and monitor major industry publications
- Analyze online content via various marketing analytics tools
- Develop creative content for advertising and marketing efforts
- Contribute to creative brainstorming and campaign strategy
- Develop videos for distribution via various social media channels
- Assist in planning of firm programs and meetings
- Update and monitor website and social media account
If you are interested in learning more about this role and would like to apply please send resumes to Amanda Ballard at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Please direct any other career-related questions or inquires to the form below.